Thursday, October 11, 2012

2012 Trip - Day 9 - October 11


There's not much to report today, since I was stuck inside with a twisted ankle. I had 1/2 of a croissant left from Haydel's. Peggy caught up on the washing. We got lunch across the street at The Quartermaster, also referred to as the Nelly Deli. They make a great triple decker club and with a couple of pieces of cake, our bill was $14.00.



My ankle got a little bit better and we ventured out for supper and found flyers for Cosimo's on Burgundy. Since they delivered we decided to order from them. This was probably a mistake, since the burger was tasteless, although the chili cheese dog was pretty good. The two meals cost $15.00. Guess I should have just gotten something else from The Quartermaster....Live and Learn.


Before we came back to the room, we decided to walk by the car and found that it has a flat tire....first I'm crippled and now the car gets crippled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment